Brenon Villa, Laganas, Zakynthos (Zante)
The Brenon Villa is a luxury villa resort in Zakynthos, a Greek Island located in the Ionian Sea. This place is a perfect summer get away and promises to offer you complete relaxation and peace, away from the madness of your daily life. This is a two-story villa, equipped with an elevator and can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests in its four spacious bedrooms.
As you enter the villa, you will be welcomed by plush wooden flooring and a grand living room featuring a stone fireplace. Besides this, the ground floor also has a unique sitting area (called the ‘captain’s corner’), an extensive kitchen area with granite flooring, a dining area, a guest room as well as a store room. The villa overlooks the beautiful sea and ground level has a large, private covered terrace where you can relax and take in the surrounding natural beauty.
The entire estate is constructed on a hillside in the midst of a forest filled with fir and pine. The plot covers nearly 10,000 square meters of land and offers an atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
The upper floor of the villa has four guest rooms. You can request to convert one of them into an office or bedroom. While staying in the master bedroom, you can enjoy the comfort and luxury of an attached bathroom with a private Jacuzzi and various other amenities. The remaining two bedrooms share a single bathroom which also features a Jacuzzi. The villa bedrooms have huge attached verandas overlooking the Laganas Bay.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Spacious living room with stone fireplace
● Large dining area
● Captain’s corner’ sitting area
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Bedroom with 2 single beds, shower and WC
● Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and jacuzzi.
● Two double bedrooms with shared bathroom equipped with Jacuzzi
● Play room (multi-gym, bike, pink pong table and dart board)
● Private swimming pool
● Garden bar
● Changing rooms and shower
● Barbecue/garden oven
● Landscaped Gardens
● Covered dining area overlooking the sea
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily maid service
● Linen change every day
● Daily garden care
● Daily pool maintenance
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Excursions, activities & attractions
● Boat hire
● Daily newspaper service
● Porter service
● Private transfer
● Floral requests
● Beauty treatments
● Escort to the villa by the manager
● Shopping, grocery
● Wake up call service
Nearest beach 200 Meters
Nearest port 18 Km
Dionysios Solomos airport (ZTH) 17 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Rates (Starting from)
- Nightly: €1,350
- Weekly (7d+): €9,450
- Minimum stay varies. 3 nights
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. ● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. ● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY --We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. --If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.