Douglas VillaOia, Santorini
Perched atop one of the several picturesque volcanic cliffs in Oia, the Douglas Villa is a fine example of the traditional Santorinian architecture and ethnicity. The stunning panorama of the sparkling azure of the Aegean Sea and the pristine Caldera makes up for a rich and unforgettable experience of life.
With its white and blue toned walls, built-in furnishings and towering arched ceilings, the villa provides its guests with the taste of the Santorinian minimalism and reminds one of the rich cultural history of the native inhabitants. This private villa features a large bedroom furnished with a king size bed for you to spend some quiet time snuggled up within the cozy blankets with the latest paperback of your favorite book and some coffee.
You can also try the rich traditional flavors of the Greek cuisine by employing your culinary skills in the fully equipped kitchenette and churning up some local delicacies using fresh greens and herbs, gathered by the village people from the hillside slopes.
Enjoy a comfortable and relaxing evening by the sun terrace or take a dip in the heated Jacuzzi that offers you the breathtaking views of the natural landscapes of Caldera. Bask in the extravagance of our top-notch facilities and conveniences including deluxe bath essentials by Guy Laroche, free Wi-Fi internet access, Smart TV with CONNEX TV programs, air conditioning, bathrobes, slippers and a Nespresso or Bosch Tassimo coffee machine. You can also stroll up to the nearby market and experience the typical traditional lifestyle of the local people.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● One bedroom with King size bed
Features & Amenities
● Smart TV with wi-fi connection
● LCD TV
● CONNEX TV programs
● Wi-fi inside and outside the villa
● Safe box
● Air Condition
● Slippers & bathrobes
● Luxurious bathroom amenities (Guy Laroche)
● Bosch Tassimo or Nespresso coffee machines
● Living room
● Fully equipped kitchenette
● Indoor Heated Jacuzzi with Caldera View
● Sun beds, umbrellas
● Terrace with table & chairs
● Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and charges are applicable.
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily maid service
● Change of linen 3 times per week
● Daily towel change
● Laundry service
● Free use of Fax machine
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Car rentals
● Private transfers from and to the airport
● Semi-private shuttle service
● Tours, Excursions
● Check-in time is after 2 pm and check-out time is before 11 am
● Maximum 2 guests
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Indoor hot-tub
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool towels
- Satellite television(s)
Rates (Starting from)
- Nightly: €360
- Weekly (7d+): €2,520
- Additional rules information
- PAYMENT POLICY - We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival., CANCELLATION POLICY - 22 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than 22 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. - 01-21 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 21 and 01 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. - In case of no-show or in case of early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee., DAMAGE AGREEMENT - You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.