Fournie VillaKalafatis, Mykonos
A charming property nestled within the tranquil neighborhood of Kalafatis, the Fournié Villa features a mesmerizing amalgamation of traditional Mykonian architecture and five star comforts. Located within close vicinity of the beach, the Fournié Villa offers abundant recreational opportunities for its guests during their stay.
Spread across three distinct floor levels, the Villa is an incredible retreat to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable Greek vacation and experience luxury at its best. While the ground level features a spacious living and dining area along with a fully equipped kitchen, the upper and lower levels each house their separate bedrooms and en suite bathrooms as well. The massive master bedroom on the upper level opens up to a private veranda that offers brilliant panoramic views of the sea and allows you to immerse yourself within the ethereal charm of the Mediterranean. And that’s not all!
The magnificent outdoors feature a large swimming pool with a well-furnished lounging area for you to spend your leisure hours basking in the warm afternoon sun. The villa also offers a fully equipped BBQ setup underneath an artistic wooden pergola for the guests to whip up a sumptuous meal and enjoy a cozy garden party with their loved ones.
Upon arrival, the guests are greeted with an exciting welcome pack comprising of local made beers, espresso coffee and more! You can also avail our premium hotel amenities such as private chef, restaurant reservations, massage ad beauty treatments, private tours, car rentals and such by placing a request with our helipad desk.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Dining room
● Living room
● Master bedroom with double bed, private veranda and sea view
● Bathroom with shower
● Three bedrooms with double beds
● Two bathrooms with shower (1 en-suite)
● Laundry room
STAFF & SERVICES
● Private transfer upon arrival
● Welcome pack (bottle waters, beers, sugar, filter coffee, espresso coffee)
● Cleaning service twice per week
● Change of linen and towels twice per week
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Restaurant reservations
● Private Chef services
● Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
● Massage & Beauty treatments
● Private tours
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Rates (Starting from)
- Nightly: €650
- Weekly (7d+): €4,550
- Additional rules information
- PAYMENT POLICY - We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival., CANCELLATION POLICY 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee., DAMAGE AGREEMENT - You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.