Marton VillaAkrotiri, Zante Chora, Zakynthos (Zante)
Depicting the minimalistic architectural style of the Ionian culture that incorporates the use of wood and metal for designing accommodation structures, the Marton villa is a perfect place to relax your body, unwind and just savor the exuberance of life at its best. Located at Akrotiri, Zakynthos, Greece, Marton villa will definitely make your Greek vacation a memorable one.
Spread out over an area of 230 square meters, the villa is divided into two separate floor levels which are constructed in an open plan design that facilitates seamless flow of energy from the outdoors to the indoors. While the ground floor features a comfortable living area, a well-equipped kitchen and a spacious bedroom with ensuite bathroom, the first floor houses three large bedrooms with their respective ensuite baths fitted with showers and even a Jacuzzi bathtub.
Produced from premium quality organic fibers, the Coco-Mat bedding featured in all the bedrooms facilitates super comfortable and strain-free sleep times. Thanks to the massive glass windows, the stunning panoramic views of the Ionian sea and the gorgeous surrounding landscapes can be experienced from every nook and cranny of the villa.
You can indulge your sense by taking an invigorating dip in your private swimming pool or simply relax and relish the warmth of the afternoon sun, lounging on one of the poolside beds furnished in the open veranda. The outdoor stone BBQ set up is great for trying your culinary skills and churning up a delicious Greek meal using the freshest of local herbs and greens.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● One bedroom with double bed, En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub, Coco-mat beds, air-conditioning and Flat screen TV
● Two bedrooms with double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Coco-mat beds, air-conditioning and Flat screen TV
● One bedroom with double bed, En-suite bathroom, Coco-mat beds, air-conditioning and Flat screen TV
STAFF & SERVICES
● Transfer to and from the airport
● Daily maid service
● Linen change every second day
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Car rental
● Private yacht trips
● Bicycle rental
● Laundry services
● Massage services
● Beauty treatments
● Leisure activities such as water ski, scuba diving and more
Nearest restaurant 300 Meters
Zakynthos town 2 Km
Tsilivi beach 2 Km
Zakynthos Main Port 2 Km
Zakynthos Airport 6 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Rates (Starting from)
- Nightly: €370
- Weekly (7d+): €2,590
- Minimum stay varies. 5 nights
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 45 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than 45 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 16-44 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 44 and 16 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 08-15 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 15 and 08 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-07 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 07 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. -- If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.