Monet VillaGrigos, Patmos
Villa Monet is prevailing practically alone over a uniquely advantageous ten acre plateau in the most aristocratic area of the historical island, Epsimia Bay. It literally offers a breathtaking 360 degrees panoramic view of all the spectacular surrounding seas and islands, as well as the thousand years old Monastery Castle of Saint John’s.
Villa Monet is decorated and furnished in genuine byzantine style, it aspires to immerse you in the original island life and traditions of Patmos.
Fitted with a fireplace, Monet Villa features 5 double bedrooms, two of which located in 35 square meters studios, all with separate entrances, private bathrooms and exclusive balconies overlooking spectacular expanses of the island.
The amenities within the villa make it feel like a true home from home with little touches such as a hairdryer, bath amenities all adding to the experience.
When the sun goes down for the day, you can gather around the fireplace and talk about the great day you’ve had. Indoors, there’s plenty of technology to keep you busy and outside, you’ll love the swimming pool, pergola and option of al fresco dining using the BBQ to prepare delicious meals.
Villa Monet also includes a library room with complete office facilities, PC, internet, telephone center, teleconference etc and it is a fully equipped unit including a washing machine, free parking and free WiFi available throughout.
A roof garden with amazing sea views is offered and port and airport shuttle service can be provided, if requested, at a very reasonable extra charge.
● Two bedrooms with double beds, sofa beds and en-suite bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen.
● Living room with independent balcony, dining room for 14 people, fully eqquiped kitchen, library room with private bathroom and independent entrance.
● Three bedrooms with double beds and en-suite bathrooms, independent balconies, 1 extra small bed (for child)
● Private swimming pool with shower
● Fully furnished
● Outdoor Dining Area
● Private parking
STAFF & SERVICES
● A 24h dedicated concierge service
● Maid service twice a week
● Swimming pool cleaning
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Daily breakfast 10euros/person
● Private chef
● Private dinner services
● Transfer from/to airport
- Alfresco dining
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
Rates (Starting from)
- Nightly: €500
- Weekly (7d+): €3,500
- Additional rules information
- PAYMENT POLICY - ● We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival., CANCELLATION POLICY ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. ● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. ● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee., DAMAGE AGREEMENT - ● You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.