Zac I VillaLia, Mykonos
Perfectly cited uphill in a privileged position in the serene area of Lia, Mykonos Villa Zac I encircled by the beautiful seascape and the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, will be your exquisite retreat in Greece. This charming Mykonos Villa with its magnificent sea views exudes a feeling of peacefulness and freedom. Mykonos Villa Zac I exemplifies the Cycladic architecture of whitewashed walls, traditional stone and wooden elements.
Villa Zac I boasts a spacious outdoor terrace and a pool area with a private pool overlooking the sea. Indulge yourself a romantic dinner, friendly get together, swims and cocktails by the pool or under the spacious shaded lounge and dining area.Rethink entertainment and leisure hosting elegant dinners, cocktail parties or any other occasion for celebration in Mykonos Villa Zac I inviting exteriors.
Villa’s interiors are equally welcoming, reflecting the island’s relaxed ambiance.A combination of minimal design and contemporary furnishing creates a sophisticated environment where the white palette dominates and earth nuances warm up the atmosphere.
Villa Zac I unfolds in three levels featuring spacious living indoors areas and five bedrooms, which reflect the villa’s easy-going pace. Entering the ground floor the villa exhibits an elegant living/ dining area with openings to the villa’s outdoors areas, enjoying undisturbed views of the Aegean Sea. At the ground floor also, a fully equipped open plan kitchen invites guests to satisfy their culinary desires. Half a level upward, on the villa’s first floor, one can find the master bedroom with a walking closet, en-suite bathroom and openings to a balcony and a veranda offering beautiful sea views.
Half a level downwards Villa Sunrise I host a spacious bedroom with twin beds and an en-suite bathroom, one bedroom with twin beds and an en-suite bathroom, a guest WC and a laundry room. Both bedrooms afford stunning sea views.
Villa Zac I also features two independent Guest rooms with private entrance and en-suite bathrooms situated beneath the villa’s outdoor terrace, with openings to a patio allowing guests to surrender to the impressiveness of the endless horizon and the deep blue sea.
Villa Zac I reflects the spirit of a cosmopolitan island offering privacy and tranquility.
Mykonos Villa Zac I is a suggestion for families or a group of friends wishing to surrender to the delights of the Mykonian summer.
For a large group of friends or families Mykonos Villa Zac I can be combined with its adjacent Mykonos Villa Zac II.
● Open plan fully equipped kitchen
● Living & dining area
● Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom
● Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom
● Guest WC
● Master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
2 Exterior guests rooms:
● Room with double bed, private entrance and en-suite bathroom
● Room with twin beds, private entrance and en-suite bathroom
Features & Amenities
● Air Conditioning
● Alarm system
● Baby cot (upon request)
● Bath amenities
● Cable-Satellite TV
● CD/DVD Player
● Coffee facilities
● Dishwasher and washing machine
● Microwave oven
● Safe deposit box
● Outdoor infinity swimming pool
● Outdoor dining area
● Outside BBQ
● Outside sitting area
● Private terrace
● Sea view
● Pool view
● Private parking area for up to 2 vehicles
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily Maid Service
● Change of linen and towels every 3 days
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Beauty treatments
● Body massage
● Car rental services available
● Daily private yacht tour around Mykonos
● Villa pre-stocking and grocery deliveries available
● Helicopter tours
● Chef services
● Personal training (Yoga, Pilates, Aerobic etc.)
● Restaurant and club reservations
● Check-in time is after 2 pm and check-out time is before 11 am
● Maximum 10 guests
● Minimum stay: 5 nights (low season), 7 nights (high season)
● Security deposit: 2000 euros
Mykonos Town 14 Km
Lia Beach 4 Km
Mykonos Port 15 Km
Mykonos Airport 14 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Rates (Starting from)
- Nightly: €1,200
- Weekly (7d+): €8,400
- Security deposit: €2,000
- Minimum stay varies. 5 nights
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY ● We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT ● You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.